Christmas2012

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

New Products I'm Loving

I wanted to share some really good products that I've tried recently. I have been using Redken shampoo and conditioner for years and I feel like it is just drying my hair out, so I have been wanting to try something new. The lady working at Sally's recommended this line of products...
I bought the shampoo and conditioner and I absolutely love them! This stuff smells so good and it makes my hair really soft. 

A couple of months ago I was looking at the different whiteners at Walmart and a lady recommended that I try Colgate Optic White toothpaste. She said that her sons dip and she buys it for them and it works well on their teeth (a little too much information...but I bought it and it seems to be working). 

It's definitely the best whitening toothpaste that I've ever used.

I also tried a new liquid eyeliner. The kind that I have is not waterproof and it runs down my face anytime my eyes get the least bit watery. I bought this kind at Ulta...


It's waterproof, easy to apply and lasts all day. I bought the dark brown and I'm loving it so far.

I hope everyone is having a good week and if you're looking to try some new products, try these and let me know how they work for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment