Now that I'm finished with law school, I'm hoping to have more time to try new recipes. I found this one on Pinterest and it's delicious.
1 pound of ground beef
1 can of spaghetti sauce
8 ounces of cream cheese
1/4 cup of sour cream
8 ounces of cottage cheese
stick of butter
12 ounces of noodles
2 cups of sharp chedder cheese
9 x 13 baking dish
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Boil noodles.
3. Cook beef, drain and pour in spaghetti sauce.
4. Mix cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese.
5. Put slices of butter in the bottom of the dish.
6. Layer the dish with half of the cooked noodles.
7. Spread the cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese mixture over the noodles.
8. Add the rest of the noodles.
9. Add more slices of butter.
10. Pour the meat sauce on top.
11. Bake for 30 minutes.
12. Top with cheese (I bet mozzarella would be good too).
13. Bake for 15 more minutes.
This dish took me about 20 minutes to prepare and easily serves 6 people.