TCHS had their wrestling banquet last night, which meant no cooking for me, yay! But I do want to share a really good shrimp marinade that I made up and cooked the other night. It's so so yummy and has become a regular around here.
What you'll need:
1. Thaw shrimp (if frozen) and place on a cookie sheet (I lay foil on the cookie sheet first - easier clean up).
2. Melt about a spoonful of butter and pour over shrimp.
3. Pour italian dressing and honey over them.
4. Sprinkle with cajun seasoning (I use Tony's).
5. Flip the shrimp over and season with cajun seasoning.
6. Bake on 350 for 15 minutes.