I want to share this delicious chicken recipe that I found on Pinterest and tweeked alittle bit. It is breaded with corn flake crumbs and has such a good taste to it and it's a lot healthier than chicken fried in grease. It has become a regular at our house.
What you will need:
3 chicken breasts
5 cups of corn flakes
3 cups of flour
1/2 cup milk
1. Put chicken into a gallon ziploc bag and beat it with a meat tenderizer to make it thinner.
2. Dredge chicken in flour and place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
3. Pour some olive oil into a pan and turn the heat to medium.
4. Crush the corn flakes into crumbs.
5. Pour the milk into a bowl.
6. Dredge each piece of chicken in the flour again, then the milk and immediately in the corn flake crumbs. Make sure both sides are covered well.
7. Place the chicken in the pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and let it cook for about 4 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown (be careful not to burn them).
8. Flip the chicken (if the pan is dry, add some more olive oil and swirl the pan around to let the oil flow to all sides), sprinkle with salt and pepper, cover and let cook until the chicken is white on the inside.
9. When the chicken is done, take it out, slice it and enjoy!