Christmas2012

Monday, April 30, 2012

Tacogi

So, after our exam today my law school buddy, Jessica went to Tacogi. It's a new restaurant across from Brown's Corner, beside Chuck's. She texted me and told me how good it was so Pat and I decided to try it out tonight.

Y'all, it was phenomenal! The owner of Bento's opened it and it's a mix between Mexican and Japanese - my two favorites. They have tacos and burritos. You pick a meat and a sauce and it also comes with fried rice, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese.

I had the Tacogi chicken (which is the same thing as Bento's "Bento" chicken) burrito with shrimp sauce. Pat had the same thing, but he got his without the lettuce, tomatoes and cheese. One burrito is enough to fill you up and it's only $5.95.

Here's a picture of mine (sorry it's half eaten)...


It reminds me of a Chipotle burrito, but with Japenese food inside - such a good idea!

I thought I'd share this since it was so good! I hope y'all have a great rest of the week...I'll be studying white collar crime - fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment