Pat has been asking me to make these for awhile so...I decided to make them this weekend for our little football get together.
jumbo pasta shells
2 cans of tomato sauce
1.5 pounds of ground beef
large container of Ricotta cheese
16 ounces of mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup of dried parsley flakes
1. Brown beef; drain; add tomato sauce, garlic salt, and Italian seasoning. Let simmer on low.
2. Cook shells; drain; let cool.
3. Mix ricotta, eggs, 12 ounces of mozzarella, and parsley flakes.
4. Stuff shells with mix.
5. Lightly cover the bottom of a 9x13 dish with meat sauce (you will want to save most of the sauce for pouring on top of the shells).
6. Place shells in dish.
7. Cover shells with the rest of the meat sauce and sprinkle mozzarella on top.
8. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
Serves around 10.